*Click an individual to read more…
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chairman of the Board
- Mr. Marcovitch is a seasoned chief executive with substantial business experience, managing companies with in excess of $1 billion dollars in revenue.
- Until recently, he was the President and CEO of K2 Sports, an international developer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of winter sports equipment (and was previously with K2 from 1999 to 2011). His responsibilities included managing factories in Europe, the USA and Asia.
- He was previously the Chief Executive Officer at The Coleman Outdoor Company from 2011 until 2015, and prior to that, was Chief Executive Officer and President of Ride, Inc. from 1994 to 1999, which prior to its acquisition by K2 was a large publicly traded company.
- Senior Partner at Goldman, Spring, Kichler & Sanders LLP, an established boutique commercial law firm in Toronto.
- Specializes in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities law to mid-market clients in Canada and the US
. Serves on the board of numerous companies and not-for-profit entities . Forme rmember of the Small Business Advisory Committee to the Ontario Securities Commission and TEC, an international organization of CEO’s.
Mark Dawber, FCPA, FCA
- Mr. Dawber is a FCPA with significant public accounting experience having been an Audit Partner at Moore Stephens Hyde Houghton from 1971 until 1998 and BDO Canada LLP from 1999 to 2000.
- He has extensive public company experience having served on public company boards for many years as an independent director, chair of audit committees and as a member of governance and compensation committees.
- He has conducted numerous assignments for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario’s Professional Conduct Committee.
- Ms. Page brings years of experience in both the capital markets, as well as the consumer retail markets.
- Ms. Page spent 10 years working at Merrill Lynch Canada, followed by 10 years at TD Securities where she was Managing Director and Chief of Staff.
- In 2007, Shawna launched a unique mass-channel brand of gender-specific and condition-specific products into the highly regulated nutraceutical industry across Canada, and later in various international markets, which she successfully exited in November 2016.