CannaTrek benefits, leveraging CannTrust’s expertise in:
- Greenhouse development & cultivation.
- Call centre, detailing HCP.
- Access to intellectual property and know-how.
- Import of plant materials and finished product.
- 19.8% ownership stake in CannaTrek (ability to maintain equity stake up to and including IPO).
- First right of refusal on offtake for significant supply of low-cost product.
- Access into Asian markets due to proximity and relations with Australia.
- In 2018, CannTrust developed an exclusive partnership with O’Cannabis, Canada’s only nurse
practitioner ledmedical cannabis clinic, providing accessibilitythrough their online telemedicine portal for current and future patients.
- O’Cannabis offers
industry leadingfollow-up care and patient monitoring, ensuring patient compliance
- Immediately following legalization in October 2018, CannTrust announced its partnership with Breakthru Beverage Group to develop our retail channel. Breakthru’s wholly owned subsidiary, Kindred, Canada’s #1 beverage alcohol distributor, represents CannTrust’s cannabis products to the Canadian adult consumer market, deploying a state-of-the-art route-to-market platform for CannTrust’s adult-use brands.
- Our partnership with Kindred has allowed us to hit the ground running with 18 salespeople in the nine provinces where we have supply agreements, utilizing their proven business model, sales technology, infrastructure, and extensive relationships across Canada.